2 tsp Instant yeast
1 1/8 cups Water
3 3/4 cups All purpose flour (sifted)
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
3 egg yolks (from large eggs)
1/4 Cup Evaporated milk
1/3 cup Salted butter
1. Dissolve instant yeast in 1/3 part of water. Set aside until it creates a froth
2. In a mixing bowl, place the sifted all-purpose flour, sugar and salt then mix it.
3.add the remaining water, egg yolk, evaporated milk and dissolve yeast to the mixture and incorporate /knead them together.
4. Add butter and continue mixing until very soft dough forms or until gluten is slightly develop.
5.transfer the dough in a greased bowl and cover with cling film.
6. Let the dough rest for about 15 mins at room temperature.
7. Punch down the dough and divide into round pieces weighing 35 grams each.
8. Place rounded dough in greased 8"x8" baking pan
9. Let the dough rise until it doubles in size about 1 hr room temperature.
10. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden in color
11. Brush top with egg wash
12. Let bread cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.