Thursday 8 March 2012

Banana-que

The all time favorite I suppose... It's very easy and it's yummy too.

Since Saba (shorter version plantain) is quite difficult to find here in the UK, I use the longer version Plantain as substitute for when I make my banana-q. I hope my take on this plantain makes sense when I post picture of it.

All You Need:

  • 2 Pcs Plantain Banana (ripe)
  • 1 Cup Oil
  • 1/4 Cup Sugar
PROCEDURES:

  • Trim both ends of each banana and peel off skin, since we're using plantain, cut it into 3 pcs per banana.
  •  In a large wok  heat cooking oil,  put 3 Tbsp sugar, and wait till sugar melted.
  •  Put in the bananas and stir until all are coated about 3-5 minutes.
  • Sprinkle remaining sugar unto bananas if needed. Stir again for another 2 minutes.
  • Drain excess oil.
  • Serve...Yummy with soda or cola.




My cooking banana


Saba



No comments:

Post a Comment