Thursday night is a curry night!!!
Thought I'd surprise my number 1 critic when he gets home from work from a late shift with his favorite dish.
Well... he seemed to be well pleased to see what he's going to have for tea. Thank God for that :)
For me, this is an easy meal to prepare. If you want a curry in a hurry, you might want to try and have a go with this one.
All YOU NEED:
- 3 Pcs. Chicken fillet, cut in serving pcs.
- 3 Tsp. Curry powder
- 1 Pc. Large onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 Pcs. Carrots, peeled and quartered
- 3 Pcs. Potato, peeled and quartered
- 2 Tsp. Olive oil
- 3Tsp Seasoning sauce
- 1 Cup Water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup Cream
Cooking Procedures :
- Par boil potatoes and carrots for about 5-8 mins (tender enough with a bit of a crunch). Set aside.
- In a pan, fry chicken pieces and brown a little.
- Add onion. Sauté for a few minutes until soft.
- Season with curry powder, salt, pepper and seasoning sauce. Stir for 2 minutes.
- Add water. Cover and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, add in potatoes and carrots. Simmer for 15-20 mins..
- Add cream and stir. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Serve hot with rice.