Today whilst I was at work, for some reason I was drooling over chicken inasal (bacolod style), so, As soon as I got home I prepared all the ingredients to get me sorted with my din-dins.
- 2 Pcs Chicken legs (depending on how many pcs. you will need)
- 3 Tbs Soy Sauce **
- 3 Tbs Vinegar/ Lemon Juice **
- 3 Tsp Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Ginisa mix or 2 Tsp Rock Salt
- Bamboo Skewer***
- Annatto Seeds/oil *
- 2-3 pcs garlic clove- bruised/crushed
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Marinate in the vinegar/lemon juice, garlic and salt for at least half an hour or overnight.
- (if you've got plenty of time)
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees. Cook over indirect heat for 20 minutes, basting with the achuete oil.
- Turn and cook for 10-15 minutes more or until thickest parts of chicken exude clear juices when pierced.
- Serve it rice and sawsawan or dipping sauce (vinegar and soy sauce)
***Soak bamboo skewer in a cold water so It doesn't burn quickly.
Always put small quantity when seasoning food, always taste your food and base your seasoning to your liking.
Thanks, Have a nice day everyone.